Monday, April 12, 2010

Sorry It's Been a While!

I have been a very, very bad blogger.  It's been too long since my last post!  I'm failing miserably at posting every weekday, but I think that's okay.

Since my last post, I've had a SUPER crazy few days of work.  Simon Fashion Now, our big weekend of fashion shows and events, was last week and it was awesome.  It was my first one, but I have to say I think everything went really smoothly and successfully.  My only complaint is that my feet hurt so bad by the end of it all, just from the overwhelming amount of walking I was doing, that I could not imagine a reason strong enough to make me ever walk again.  Which could be why today (which I had off from work) I did not change out of my pajamas and I did not get off the couch.  My feet looooooove me for the time off, I can tell.

1 comment: