Thursday, April 1, 2010

On the Eve of a Great Weekend

Tomorrow, Tyler and I are leaving for New Orleans to spend the weekend celebrating our one year wedding anniversary!!!

I have a lot of stuff to do (finish laundry, pack, figure out how to pack and transport the top layer of our wedding cake, etc.), so naturally, I'm blogging.  Why not.

I am so excited for this weekend!  We are going to go to the zoo and walk around the French Quarter and go to eat at Emril Lagasse's restaurant NOLA.  I'm planning on taking approximately 1-squillion photos, and hopefully I'm right.

That being said, I know I've missed some blogging this week, but that's okay.  It's been a long and busy week at work.  But still so fun!  We had the blogger preview and since then everyone has been spending some quality time stressing out over what to wear to the Thursday runway show for Simon Fashion Now.  I can't believe that SFN is next weekend.  That was like "the big looming event in the future" that was talked about like a legend in my job interview, and now it's almost here!  Good news: I finally found an outfit!  It's a strapless dress with escalating horizontal ruffles, it's a light pink (like a ballet slipper) and it's pretty girly.  But, surprise, I'm pairing it with a wide black belt that has some small metal elements.  So it's like super girly meets biker chic.  Ha! It's also exactly what the store has on one of the mannequins: dress, belt, color, everything.  I'm original like that. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures from the event, so stay tuned!

Speaking of posting photos, I'm sure I'll do that after this weekend's adventures, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment