Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogging About Bloggers

Tonight at work, we had an event called "Blogger Preview".  It was a really cool opportunity for a group of the fashion bloggers in Houston to come to the Galleria and get a sneak peek of some of the looks that will be shown at Simon Fashion Now, our huge fashion show event coming up. 

We had about 8 retailers show up with mannequins/models dressed in a look from their store.  They got to talk to all of the bloggers about how their fashions will fit into the spring wardrobe landscape.  There was food provided by Daily Grill, a great restaurant in the Galleria and the champagne was flowing freely. 

The event set up was basically my responsibility and it got a lot of praise, which made me so happy.  I was proud of how everything looked and how the event went.  I got to make some good contacts with a lot of the retailers and restaurateurs, too.  Marketing might really be for me after all!  Who knew?!

No comments:

Post a Comment