Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fascinating New Thing

I'm going to attempt to have a blog!

Lately, I've been filling my abundance of spare time with random blog-reading. I'll stumble across a great blog, on which the writer will recommend another great blog, which will lead to another great blog and so on. A lot of the ones that have caught my interest lately have been about creative and domestic things and I'm ready to start having some creative and domestic adventures of my own!

I feel like now's the perfect time for this new quest, because there's a lot of "newness" going on in my life right now. Tyler and I have been married for almost a year (time has passed at a speed that I can hardly believe!); we've moved to a new city and into a great new apartment that feels so much like home already. Tyler has started a great new job. I got to experience a full-blown job search for the first time (not the most fun a girl can have...), but out of it came an exciting new job, which I start tomorrow!

On this blog, I hope to keep people updated on what's going on in my new and semi-exciting life, and to tackle the to do list in my "About Me" section. Enjoy the ride, one and all!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I think you will have so much fun documenting your daily adventures! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you started a blog, it has been on my list of things to do for awhile now! So glad to hear your new job is going great! Speaking of AMAZING blogs, have you been to:

    - designspongeonline.com (all things awesome and Thursday's are great before and after projects!)

    - http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
    This might be my favorite blog ever. You should start at the beginning if you haven't ever read it. It's by Stephanie Nielson who was in a horrible plane crash but survived only to have 98% of her body burned. Sounds awful I know, but she seems like the most amazing person. She has four children and she takes amazing pictures. She also calls her husband Mr. Nielson, which I think is just adorable... can you tell I'm a little obsessed!

    ReplyDelete