Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

Phew, thank goodness it's Friday!  I'm loving work and I'm having a surprisingly easier time waking up in the morning than I thought I would, but I'm still getting used to having something to do all day, every day.  I'm tired when I get home from work!  Luckily, it's March Madness, so I can veg out on the couch and watch the Aggies play for a couple of hours. 

This weekend, Tyler and I were going to go to New Braunfels and go out on Canyon Lake on the boat, but the weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow so we're having to postpone.  I'm bummed, but at the same time, this is my last free weekend until April 17th and I'm looking forward to taking it easy.  I have a ton of work events coming up and I'm gonna fit in as much relaxing as I can. 

Again, nothing too riveting to blog about, but we are going to College Station on Sunday for a crawfish boil, so maybe something fun will come of that!  What about you, dear readers?  Doing anything fun?  Hope so! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment