Monday, March 15, 2010

Mute Monday

Hello all! 

A couple of things.  I've decided that I'm going to try to blog every day M-F, and only on the weekends if something blog-worthy happens.  Trying to cut down on the boring-factor.

Also to reduce the snooze, I'm going to do something called Mute Monday, where instead of posting just another plain old blog, I'll only post a picture that I've taken on Monday, with little or no description (hence the "mute").  Hopefully this will help me to actually take pictures and to give you guys a more interesting peek into my day.

Here's today's:

This one might need a little explanation to be sufficiently hilarious.  See, our little mail man, bless his heart, wrote "Put names in boxes please" above the mass of mail boxes at our apartment complex.  He was only trying to ease his troubles.  But some people are just SO literal.

I actually laughed out loud by myself in the mail station when I saw this.  I love my neighbors Rob, Jill and Dave.  Never met 'em, but they seem like swell folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment