Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Ramblings

I don't really have anything riveting to blog about today, but things are definitely still going well.

Still loving work and getting more confident in the things that I can do by myself.  I had a meeting today with a couple other girls to go over all of the events that we have coming up and WOW.  We are going to be crazy busy for the next month or so.

Other exciting things: Tyler and I have finally concreted our plans for our anniversary.  We'll be going to New Orleans for a long weekend, so I'll be munching on beneigts and exploring the Audubon zoo in just over two weeks!  We've also decided that we're going to Canyon Lake this weekend, so that should be fun.  We're apparently all about racking up the miles on our cars.  And lastly, I'm still keeping up with all of my Daily 7!  The photo-taking is sadly the most difficult for me to do, but I've at least been reading at night if I haven't snapped a picture all day.  With all the fun things coming up at work though, I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment