Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday, or As I Like to Call It: LOST-Day

Does everyone know what day it is?  LOST-DAY!!!

Just like it were a holiday, every Tuesday when I wake up, I get pumped because it's the day I get to watch the best show that's ever graced the television screen, LOST.  I love this show and I know WAY too much about it.  If anyone ever has any LOST trivia or questions, come see me and we'll forever be best friends. 

Today at work, though, I learned some sad news.  No one in my office watches LOST.  So tomorrow, when the crazy happenings of the Island are rattling around in my brain, I'll have no one to discuss them with!!  BUMMER!

Also sad and work-related (though a complete deviation from LOST), today I remembered that a dress I almost bought about a month ago would have been PERFECT for an event we have coming up.  Last month I found this Nanette Lapore dress at TJ Maxx, which means it was hugely reduced in price.  It was so so so cute and fit me like it was made for me, but it was definitely a cocktail dress and despite the price cut, it was still out pricey, so since I didn't have a job yet I left it hanging on the rack.  Now, I'm kicking myself.  The upcoming event is a fashion show of our high-end, luxury brands and the attire is "Dress to Turn Heads" so all the girls are going to look great and I would have loved to have worn that darn dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment